The Indian River County Medical Society (IRCMS)
Membership Meeting – On Tuesday November 9 the IRCMS will have a membership dinner meeting at the American Icon Brewery in Vero Beach. We will meet in their outdoor, covered area with lots of space to social distance. Appetizers and drinks will be served starting at 6 pm. A brief meeting and dinner will follow. There is no charge for members and one guest each.
Please RSVP to Robi at firstname.lastname@example.org
or text to 772-460-0925 by Nov. 1.
The Meeting Agenda follows.
November 9 IRCMS Membership Meeting Agenda
- Welcome and Recognition of New Members and Guests – Dr. Arley Peter, President.
- Executive Director’s Report & Financials – Robi Robinson
- Med-Pac Report – Dr. Ralph Rosato
- Recognition of “Featured Doctor of the Quarter”.
- Medical Students Update – Dean Juliette Lomax-Homier, M.D. and Students from the Ft. Pierce FSU Campus.
- A Few Words from Our Sponsors.
- Raffle Drawing